Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sand Polish

The latest nail polish craze is sand nail polish!! I picked up this bottle from a local pharmacy store in Germany. So my opinion?.....I love it!! The effect is so cool, and the texture feels like....sand (no surprise). My only concern is taking it off. I'm afraid it is going to be like glitter and I was right. I would use the 5 minute foil method to take this polish off or soak for your fingers in some acetone for a few minutes before going at it with a cotton ball. The cotton ball can get stuck on the polish and it just pulls the cotton ball apart. This brand is P2, a new brand to me and so far I like it. The color is lovesome, and it is a mix of red, orange and pink. I plan on going back and getting a few more colors!

2 comments:

  1. I like it, what store did you get it from? I wanna try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from DM there is one downtown!

    ReplyDelete